Who we are
Our website address is: https://innpk.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms of Service:
- The information published in this page is for purely informational and enlightenment purpose.The quality of content published here is not guaranteed.You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of information,images, text, multimedia,advertisements and contents solely. As far as, content or third party products advertisements concern, we are not responsible or liable in any manner.
- For any technical malfunction or other problems that may occur while using this website ,we are not responsible.We will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential,exemplary, incidental or punitive damages.
- The Publisher and/or the author do not warrant or represent at any time that the information given here are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the Internet. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this publication, the Publisher and/or author assumes no responsibility for error, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.This guide is not intended for use as a source of legal, business, accounting, financial or technical advice.It is advised to readers that services of competent professionals must be sought on those fields.. While examples of past income results may be given occasionally in this guide and website, they are intended to be for example purposes only. Any perceived slight of specific people or organisations and any resemblance to characters living, dead or otherwise, real or fictitious, is purely unintentional.
We DO NOT host any videos on this website. All videos found on our site are found freely available around the web on sites such as Dailymotion,Facebook Youtube etc. We make no guarantees or promises in our service and take no liability for our users actions. We are not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of videos/streams played on our site. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
We urge all copyright owners, to recognise that links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. The embedded link points to the location of the video on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies that host these files (Dailymotion,FacebookYoutube) If you still want to contact us then Please send us email.
This document contains the Terms and Conditions of using this website.
1.1 Although every care is taken in the preparation of the Website, you acknowledge that it is not technically possible to run the Website free of all faults, and we give no warranties as to the continued operation of the Website and accept no liability for any time the Website is not operational due to faults or maintenance.
1.2 You understand that the information supplied to us is by a third party and as such, we cannot take responsibility for this information. We fully appreciate the work of our third parties and take no credit for their efforts.
1.3 The material on the Website is designed to comply with Pakistani law and we cannot be held responsible for any non-compliance with applicable local laws in any other jurisdiction.
2. Links to and from this Website
2.1 The Website may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. We do not have control of such websites and you therefore acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for their content.
3. Use of information
3.1 The information provided from this website is not owned by us. In this instance we cannot take responsibility for what you do with this information and may be re-distributed with consent of its original authors.
Comments Posting Rules
1. Comments will be moderated
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters.
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
Last Updated : 20th January 2019